Madhya Pradesh will offer farmers solar-powered irrigation pumps at 10 percent of cost, with the state bearing the remaining 90 percent. The state had previously announced a target of distributing 18,500 subsidized pumps.


Sources: Free Press Journal Go to, Times of India Go to